Financial Assistance Information
Bayside Athletics/Bayside Cheer stands by our belief that ALL children should have access to quality sports programs. We are proud of our commitment to be accessible to all interested families, regardless of financial situation. All of our classes and team fees are based on a sliding scale and no one is turned away for lack of funds.
We are able to accomplish this goal through the generosity of our donors. 100% of our donations to the scholarship fund go directly to in-need families of our programs.
We offer a Sliding Scale Financial Assistance Program that provides assistance to those who may not otherwise be able to afford our classes or team tuition. We recognize that the economy puts stress on families of all income levels; therefore we set our class fees and team tuition at reasonable prices so that they are affordable to those who are not eligible for financial aid.
Si prefieres hablar con alguien en Español sobre ayuda financiera, por favor llame Domenica al 262-374-1877
What You Need To Know About Our Sliding Scale Program:
To qualify for our Sliding Scale Pricing Program, families must:
Have a combined annual gross household income of $65K or less.
Here is a general guideline for determining sliding scale tuition rates:
• If you make less than $25,000 please note that in your application.
• 70% Financial Assistance for gross family incomes between $25,000-$30,000.
• 60% Financial Assistance for gross family incomes between $30,000-$40,000.
• 50% Financial Assistance for gross family incomes between $40,000-50,000.
• 40% Financial Assistance for gross family incomes between $50,000-60,000.
• 30% Financial Assistance for gross family incomes between $60,000-$65,000.
• A minimum of $20 per class athletes and a minimum of $50 for all-star athletes is due monthly for the time your athlete is in a program, no matter what the percentage of financial assistance. *If you make less than $25,000 let’s talk 719-201-3660.
All application information is kept 100% confidential. Bayside Athletics shall have sole discretion on the awarding of financial aid. Applicants will be notified if your application has been approved.
How do I apply for the program?
Apply below online (Please note that you must fill out a separate application for each child.)
• All-star applications for the all-star must be in by May 1st, 2017 for full season and November 1, 2017 for Half Year Season.
• Class financial assistance application must be submitted 2 weeks prior to the session’s first class you are applying for.
What are the program rules & policies?
Submission of the Sliding Scale Financial Assistance application does not constitute acceptance into the program. If approved, applicants will receive an email with a contract that includes their fee payment structure.
There is a maximum of 1 class per athlete per session and/or a maximum of 2 athletes on teams per season, for families on Financial Assistance. Special requests can be made for larger families on a case by case basis and first come basis.
All Financial assistance for all-star teams is available on a first come/first serve basis per year. Financial aid for classes is available on a first come/first serve basis per session.
Sliding Scale Financial Assistance rates may not be combined with any other discounts.
An active credit card must be kept on file. If payments are late, the card on file will be charge on the 15th of the month.
Requirements for Eligibility:
1. The family must be committed to attend and provide transportation for your athlete to practices.
2. The family must be commitment to attend 100% of all scheduled competitions, fundraisers, and performances.
3. Application must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
4. The family must participate in all fundraisers offered by Bayside Athletics/Bayside Cheer.
5. Everyone who receives financial assistance must volunteer. Volunteer opportunities will be emailed after you have been approved. This is a way for us to keep our running costs down so that we can provide even more assistance to students. The jobs we need performed are quite varied, and include weekend and evening work for working parents. The amount of volunteer time required is based on the duration of a particular class. Volunteering is a very enjoyable way to become part of our family.
6. All payments can be made in installments, please choose you preferred installment
Monthly, paid by the 15th of each month.
Bi-Monthly, Paid on the first and 15th of each month
Applicants must answer all questions and email first page of our most recent income tax return, or if you do not have one, proof of income, unemployment or disability. Make sure to include any special circumstances that may contribute to your need to apply for financial aid.
Please fill out the below: