Financial Assistance Information
Bayside Athletics believes that everyone has the right to be involved in the sports and activities they love. That’s why we provide scholarships and/or financial aid to those in need for teams and classes tuition costs.
We offer a Sliding Scale Financial Assistance Program that provides assistance to those who may not otherwise be able to afford our classes or team tuition. We recognize that the economy puts stress on families of all income levels; therefore we set our class fees and team tuition at reasonable prices so that they are affordable to those who are not eligible for financial aid.
Other costs associated with competitive teams, such as but not limited to; uniform, competition fees, shoes, music and choreography fees are not funded by the scholarship or financial aid programs. Those fees have to be fundraised for by each athlete and/or their families. Bayside will provide fundraisers and support in order for athletes and/or their families to raise the necessary funds.
All families on financial aid or receiving scholarships MUST participate in corporate fundraisers as volunteers and those on all-star teams MUST participate in team fundraising events when offered.
Si prefieres hablar con alguien en Español sobre ayuda financiera, por favor llame Domenica al 262-374-1877
What You Need To Know About Our Sliding Scale Program:
To qualify for our Sliding Scale Pricing Program, families must:
Have a combined annual gross household income of $80K or less.
Here is a general guideline for determining sliding scale tuition rates:
• If you make less than $25,000 please note that in your application.
• 70% Financial Assistance for gross family incomes between $25,000-$35,000.
• 60% Financial Assistance for gross family incomes between $35,000-$45,000.
• 50% Financial Assistance for gross family incomes between $45,000-$55,000.
• 40% Financial Assistance for gross family incomes between $55,000-$65,000.
• 30% Financial Assistance for gross family incomes between $65,000-$80,000.
• There is a minimum monthly tuition of $20 for classes athletes and $50 for all-star athletes. This is due on the first of the month each and every month, no matter what the percentage of financial assistance. *If you make less than $25,000 please call 719-201-3660.
All application information is kept 100% confidential. Bayside Athletics shall have sole discretion on the awarding of financial aid. Applicants will be notified if your application has been approved.
How do I apply for the program?
Apply below online (Please note that you must fill out a separate application for each child.)
• All-star applications for the all-star must be in by May 1st, 2018 for All-star Elite and August 1st for All-Star Prep Athletes.
• Class financial assistance application must be submitted 2 weeks prior to the athletes’ first class.
What are the program rules & policies?
Submission of the Sliding Scale Financial Assistance application does not constitute acceptance into the program. If approved, applicants will receive an email with a contract that includes their fee payment structure.
There is a maximum of 1 class per athlete per session and/or a maximum of 2 athletes on teams per season, for families on Financial Assistance. Special requests can be made for larger families on a case by case basis and first come basis.
All Financial assistance for all-star teams is available on a first come/first serve basis per year. Financial aid for classes is available on a first come/first serve basis per session.
Sliding Scale Financial Assistance rates may not be combined with any other discounts like multiple athlete discount.
An active credit card must be kept on file. If payments are late, the card on file will be charge on the 15th of the month with a late fee.
Requirements for Eligibility:
1. The family must be committed to attend and provide transportation for your athlete to practices.
2. The family must be commitment to attend 100% of all scheduled competitions, fundraisers, and performances.
3. Application must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
4. The family MUST participate in corporate fundraisers as volunteers and those on all-stars MUST participate in team fundraising events when offered.
Additional Requirements for Competitive Team Athletes:
1. The family MUST raise all funds outside of team tuition fees. These are costs associated with competitive teams, such as but not limited to; uniform, competition fees, shoes, music and choreography fees are not funded by the scholarship or financial aid programs.
2. The outside fees must be raised by the date the fees are due.
Applicants must answer all questions and email first page of our most recent income tax return, or if you do not have one, proof of income, unemployment or disability. Make sure to include any special circumstances that may contribute to your need to apply for financial aid.
Please fill out the below: