All Star 19-20 Fundraising
Fundraising is a crucial part of Bayside Athletics All Star programs. Participating will keep All-Star individual athlete costs down. Bayside holds individual, team, and corporate fundraising events throughout the year.
Listing of Fundraising by Date
*June 10-21: Mandatory Fundraiser – Platinum Royalty Cards.
*June 15, 11am-4pm: Whiskey Ranch Fundraiser & Auction
July 7: Monster Trucks (we sell tickets, parking, concessions, and clean up trash!)
July 1-15: Optional Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser. You earn 45% of your sales
*August 14-19: Mandatory Fundraiser – Lake Geneva Jaycees Venetian Festival
November Dates TBA: Kringle Selling Fundraiser
February Dates TBA: Optional Double Good Popcorn or Yankee Fundraiser. You earn 45% of your sales
Corporate Year Round Fundraisers exist to raise funds to help support our mission to keep costs as low as possible and to continue to offer a scholarship/financial aid program.
- Amazon SMILE – Support Bayside year round:
- Purchase items with Amazon Smile: before you shop amazon go to: smile.amazon.com/ch/47-3257170 than add your items to your cart and Bayside will receive a donation.
*CORPORATE FUNDRAISERS are mandatory for all All-Stars. If you do not want to participate, you will be charged for what each athlete is accountable for selling or fundraising.
- *June 10-21: Mandatory Fundraiser – Platinum Royalty Cards. Athletes must sell 10 with profits going towards Bayside Athletics, after that you receive 50% of profit per card sold. Platinum Royalties Rewards Card Offers include local and national discounts, BOGO’s, and FREE drinks and food from the nation’s finest clubs, restaurants, and bars.
- *June 15, 11am-4pm: Whiskey Ranch Fundraiser & Auction
Bayside parents will be guest bartenders/servers/auctioneers. We’ll have raffles for silent auction items. Parents only will staff that day and helps teams will put together several smaller auction baskets.
- *August 14-19: Mandatory Fundraiser – Lake Geneva Jaycees Venetian Festival All athletes and parents will be assigned a shift to work and are required to cover a shift and to participate. We work 3 hour shifts selling giant pretzels and waters Wednesday – Sunday. On Monday the 19th we need about 10-12 helpers to rack up the grass area on the park and 2-3 with a truck to take down tent, and freezers.
- *All-Star Athlete Jump-a-thon Winter 2020. Each athlete is required to get a minimum of $100 in sponsors.
- Optional Support: Offered Year Round: Amazon SMILE – Support Bayside year round by purchasing items with Amazon Smile: before you shop Amazon, go to: amazon.com/ch/47-3257170 then add your items to your cart and Bayside will receive a donation.
INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISERS offer each athlete an opportunity to raise funds directly for tuition and/or all-star fees. These fundraisers are not mandatory, but rather voluntary. Account credits are not transferable to other gym member’s accounts nor do they carry over into the next All-Star season.
Scrips, Shop with Scrips. Start today call Bayside Boosters Scrip Lead Erica at: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone 414-412-2094
- Register online https://shop.shopwithscrip.com
- Join a Scrip Program using Enrollment Code 68F5B69L558L7
- Apply for PrestoPay
- Email our Scrip Lead Erica email@example.com your approval code.
- Once approved you can order cards or ScripNow (electronic gif cards)
- Cards will be delivered by Team Parent Reps the following week
- You will receive a statement showing your earnings which will be applied to your account
TEAM FUNDRAISERS are specifically designed to help bring down the cost of team fees. They are not mandatory; however only the athletes who participate receive the funds. Team parents will decide on their own team fundraisers. Team fundraisers have to be cleared by Bayside’s Director and must not interfere with other fundraising efforts.