All Star Team Cost
What does an athlete cost cover?
There are two types of Team fees; 1 monthly tuition and 2 Season Investment Fees (SIF). Each month you pay monthly tuition plus your SIF. All fees are due on the first of each month.
2018-19 Season Monthly Fees: (Paid June-March)
All-Star Prep: $88
All-Star Special Needs: $65
2018-19 SIF Fees:
Vary per team, depends on number of competitions, uniforms, choreography and music fess…Should be released by March 2018.
The simple answer is everything you will need for the season! No extra hidden fees. Let us expand:
- Team Choreography & Music fees
- Competition Uniform, Bow, and Bag
- Team Practice Attire
- 1 hour of Tumbling per week: while in season (June-March)
- Shoes (not included for Special Needs or show cheer)
- Competition Fees (not including US Finals or Summit)
All team costs are subject to slight change. Many variables go into the cost for each athlete, many that are not in our hands to price (competitions being canceled, additional competitions costing more than the one originally budgeted, shipping fees for uniforms.
What the athlete cost DOES NOT cover:
- Travel costs: gas & food at competitions
- Competition admission for spectators
- Cheer or tumbling classes in April – May
- Team warm-ups, extra apparel items, garment bags
- Make-up Kit for those who would like to purchase it ($40)
- Performances at Events (Bucks or UW Whitewater)
- Team Photo orders
- Team bonding events
- End of Season Celebration Banquet. Costs range from $10-15 per athlete and $20-$25 per Adult depending on banquet location.
Financial assistance is available for all who apply. It is based on need and availability on a first come first serve basis. We have always found a way to help our community athletes stay in the sporting activities they love. Apply for Financial Aid.