Camps & Clinics
Please see our Attire Policy before attending.
What to Bring to Clinics:
- Water – we have no drinking fountains. Water is available for purchase at 50 cents per bottle.
- Snacks – please note we try to be a Nut free zone.
- Indoor tumbling/cheer shoes or non-slip socks. We have non-slip socks available for purchase for $5. Due to health issues – there are no bare feet allowed.
- All medical waivers must be filled out and brought to camp the first day. Participants will not be able to participate without a medical waiver on file. Medical waivers last for one year, so if you have participated in a class with us in 2017 than you do not need another form filled out.
What to Wear:
- Flexible, athletic clothing. No street/school clothing.
- No outdoor shoes allowed on the mats. Indoor cheer shoes for cheer teams and non-slip socks (yoga or jumps socks) must be worn. No bare feet allowed.
- No bellies shown at any time, guys or gals. Athletes MUST tuck in shirts or wear under shirts that are tucked in.
- Ladies, no Spaghetti straps, all tanks tops must have at least a 1 inch wide strap.
- Fitted shorts must have an inseam of 2 inches or more.
- Hair MUST be up in a ponytail or braid prior to the start of class. Hair ties can be purchased for a quarter.
- Lose shorts may require tighter undergarments underneath to maintain proper coverage.